Fringe Benefits Theatre Company would like to fill the following production posts:
- stage manager
- assistant stage manager
- production assistant.
If you would like to have the following on your CV, get in touch (details below).
- Worked on production of Nicholas Nickleby with the only ensemble theatre company in Northern Ireland
- Worked with Sam McCready – an internationally and nationally respected director
- Worked on this first ever production of his adaptation of Nicholas Nickleby.
- Ulster Bank festival at Queens
- Dickens 2012 festival
- The Playhouse, Derry
- The Strule Arts Centre, Omagh.
All posts are voluntary and out of pocket expenses will be covered.
This is bound to be the best opportunity to add something of real value and interest to CV.
If you’d like to learn more and are available for production meetings (evenings fortnightly), plus rehearsal period 22 sept – 24 October (evenings and weekends, except Friday evening and Sunday morning) please get in touch. Feel free to pass this opportunity to others who you think might be interested. contact firstname.lastname@example.org.