The Lyric Theatre is recruiting for the position of Head of Productions. The Post holder will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of the entire production planning schedule including coordination of the management of technical and building systems and services in this new state-of-the-art theatre.
Essential Criteria Includes:
• A minimum of 5 years’ recent professional experience of leading theatre electrics, technical stage management, production wardrobe, production management or stage management teams;
• Experience of managing in a production environment and working to tight deadlines;
• An understanding of current production and technical practices within theatre including sound, lighting and flying including a detailed knowledge of current theatrical technical resources
• Knowledge and practical experience of the implementation of current health and safety legislation;
• Ability to read, understand & interpret set plans and drawings…
Closing Date for applications: 18th May 2012.