Premiere People recruitment agency is seeking an E-Author on behalf of an organisation based in Bangor.
The main duties of the post are to develop a range of E-Learning content for academic staff. The material will include both study material and assessment material. The successful candidate will receive training in online content creation for use colleges learning framework.
Essential Assessment Criteria:
- HND/HNC in an Art & Design/Computing/Multimedia related subject or 2 years in a Flash Development related post
- Knowledge of Flash animation techniques using both the timeline and ActionScript
- Excellent design skills and a talent for interactive design and development
- An in-depth understanding and experience of usability and accessibility
- Proficient in tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and audio and video editing tools
- Ability to apply a logical, methodical approach to problem identification and resolution
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate good self-motivation.
Salary will be between £11.84 – £14.00 per hour and is full time temporary ongoing.
To apply call Stephen on 02890720138 or visit NI jobfinder.
Closing date 17 April 2012.