Community Arts Partnership is committed to fulfilling a prominent advocacy role in Northern Ireland for community arts. We strive to promote the profile and the status of the sector, and aim to inform policy decisions within public institutions.
Community Arts Partnership promotes dialogue and discussion within the sector and continually making the case for community arts across all areas and levels of society.
We advocate for the sector through the following:
- Lobbying, contact with government, local councils, arts authorities, centres of learning, community groups, arts organisations and artists.
- Forums for advocacy, learning and cultural development:
- information and research about provision and positive impacts of community arts on society;
- attending and hosting events providing opportunities for networking and sharing experiences;
- public talks;
- acting as a central point of contact for the community arts sector;
- Consultation responses;
- Minority Ethnic Arts Forum;
- Arts policy forum.